Advertising Program


Sew Trendy™ | Advertising Program

Photo Courtesy of Belly Beautiful Portraits
Gown: Jessica | Color: Jade

In an effort to create an amazing shopping experience with for our clients, we are launching a fabulous opportunity to other businesses in the industry. We are looking to include advertising materials from 10 phenomenal companies in our product shipments. This is your opportunity to put our information at the fingertips of mothers, mommies-to-be, and fabulous photographers from around the world for a minimal fee.

We only have 10 spots available, so apply today you never know when we will have availability again!! 

Photo Courtesy of Kissed By Light Photo Studio
Gown: Rachel


Testimonials

"Investing in Sew Trendy gowns has given my photography business an amazing boost! My clients absolutely love how gorgeous they look in the gowns and they don't have to worry about finding their own outfits to wear to maternity sessions. The quality of the gowns is superb and customer service is always great!"  - Marina Strachan Photography

"Where to I begin. I started using Sew Trendy about 4 years ago for my maternity portrait sessions. I offer gowns for all maternity sessions. The way they are made, make the Momma to Be look just exquisite and elegant. You cannot find the quality Sew Trendy puts into their gowns anywhere. All the Moms love using them and I feel confident referring my clients to Sew Trendy to purchase a gown for their session that 100% showcases their style. I refer every maternity client of mine to them, I 100% exclusively use Sew Trendy, I have never had an issue in the 4 years I have used them, they are the most beautiful gowns you can put on your clients to showcase their pregnancy." - Portrait Pretty Photography

" I have worked with many companies that make maternity gowns and none have had the amazing customer service and all-around friendliness that Sew Trendy has. They listen to every little thing and make sure that yours and your clients needs are met. My clients love the huge variety of gowns that they offer and the fact that they are able to arrive in a timely manner. And lastly, no one has been able to chop the amazing craftsmanship that the sew trendy gowns offer! Beat company to work with, hands down!" - Elm Photography

View more on our Facebook Page

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my review. Love you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such an awesome review! We love your work! <3

      Delete

© SewTrendyAccessories. Powered by Blogger.